Wednesday, December 16, 2009

political party quiz results

My ideal party is democrat, according to my political party quiz results. I believe that I do have more democratic views than republic views. Democrats call for " affordable & quality healthcare" which I also agree with. Health care should be affordable for every citizen of the United States. Democrats also believe that the government should protect the environment, which I also agree with because I dont know who else, other than the government, could inforce the protection of the environment. I am completely against same sex marriage, which the democrat party is divided on. I would not agree with same sex marriage at all. I believe that abortion is wrong but i also believe that citizens should have the right to decide whether they want one or not. Its your body & I dont think the government can decide for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment